« Haul-Out Service
- Customer agrees to loosen or remove standing rigging as necessary to facilitate hauling.
- Customer agrees to placement of lifting straps.
- Do-It-Yourself owners and subcontractors must supply their own ladders.
- Only 2 vehicles per boat allowed in yard. Customer must be able to move them during operating hours if necessary.
- No adjustment or moving of stands, cradles, or blocks is allowed, except by yard personnel.
- No pumping or draining of any fluids without management authorization.
- No spray painting or sandblasting without management authorization.
- Clean up all debris and place in receptacles. A $25.00 fee will be added to your bill if area not clean upon leaving.
- Place wiping rags (oil, solvents, etc.) in water filled containers.
- Take all hazardous materials with you (old batteries, paint cans, fuel & oil, etc.)